Bradley Jordan, DDS
I grew up in Stillwater, Minnesota. My dental degree is from the University of Minnesota, where I graduated third in my class. After dental school, I had the privilege of completing an Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency in San Antonio, Texas. This intense program gave me the training needed to confidently complete difficult procedures such as implants, cosmetics, full mouth reconstructions, and sedation dentistry. One of the greatest aspects of this program was that we treated U.S. Veterans and it allowed me to give back to those who have served our great country.
After the residency, we relocated to Iowa, where I practiced for three years. We are so happy and fortunate to live and practice in the Brookings area. I am married to the most creative and wonderful woman in the world, Liz. You may see our two young boys riding their bikes or swimming at the aquatic center. Feel free to stop in and say hi!
Dr. Jordan's Resume
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency, San Antonio, Texas.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery with High Distinction, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- American Dental Association
- South Dakota Dental Association
- Iowa Dental Association
- Adjunct Faculty at University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon (National Dental Honor Society)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Siouxland Dental and Implant Study Club Member