Accessible Version
Lone Oak Dental

What kind of toothbrush should I use?

A soft or extra soft manual toothbrush should be used to prevent damage to the teeth and gums. An excellent option is an electric toothbrush, especially if you have arthritis or problems with your hands.

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (605) 697-6212
View the ADA Accessibility Statement