Accessible Version
Lone Oak Dental

What type of toothpaste should I use?

Two great toothpastes are Crest Pro Health and Colgate Total. If you have sensitive teeth, we would recommend Sensodyne or a prescription toothpaste that we carry in our office.

Smile Gallery
Old Silver Filling with Decay Replaced with Tooth Colored Filling
Related Services
If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (605) 697-6212
View the ADA Accessibility Statement